1. USE AND DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION. Except as otherwise stated below, we do not sell, trade or rent your personally identifiable information collected on the site to others. The information collected by our site is used to process orders, to keep you informed about your order status, to notify you of products or special offers that may be of interest to you, and for statistical purposes for improving our site. We will disclose your Delivery information to third parties for order tracking purposes or process your check or money order, as appropriate, fill your order, improve the functionality of our site, perform statistical and data analyses deliver your order and deliver promotional emails to you from us. For example, we must release your mailing address information to the delivery service to deliver products that you ordered.
2. All credit/debit cards’ details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties
COOKIES. Cookies are small bits of data cached in a user’s browser. SIDCOFOODS.ae utilizes cookies to determine whether or not you have visited the home page in the past. However, no other user information is gathered.
SIDCOFOODS.ae may use non-personal "aggregated data" to enhance the operation of our website, or analyze interest in the areas of our website. Additionally, if you provide SIDCOFOODS.ae with content for publishing or feedback, we may publish your user name or other identifying data with your permission.
SIDCOFOODS.ae may also disclose personally identifiable information in order to respond to a subpoena, court order or other such request.
SIDCOFOODS.ae may also provide such personally identifiable information in response to a law enforcement agencies request or as otherwise required by law. Your personally identifiable information may be provided to a party if SIDCOFOODS.ae files for bankruptcy, or there is a transfer of the assets or ownership of SIDCOFOODS.ae in connection with proposed or consummated corporate reorganizations, such as mergers or acquisitions.
3. SECURITY. SIDCOFOODS.ae takes appropriate steps to ensure data privacy and security including through various hardware and software methodologies. However, SIDCOFOODS.ae cannot guarantee the security of any information that is disclosed online.
4. OTHER WEBSITES. SIDCOFOODS.ae is not responsible for the privacy policies of websites to which it links. If you provide any information to such third parties different rules regarding the collection and use of your personal information may apply. We strongly suggest you review such third party’s privacy policies before providing any data to them. We are not responsible for the policies or practices of third parties. Please be aware that our sites may contain links to other sites on the Internet that are owned and operated by third parties. The information practices of those Web sites linked to our site is not covered by this Policy. These other sites may send their own cookies or clear GIFs to users, collect data or solicit personally identifiable information. We cannot control this collection of information. You should contact these entities directly if you have any questions about their use of the information that they collect.
MINORS.SIDCOFOODS.ae does not knowingly collect personal information from minors under the age of 18. Minors are not permitted to use the SIDCOFOODS.ae website or services, and SIDCOFOODS.ae requests that minors under the age of 18 not submit any personal information to the website. Since information regarding minors under the age of 18 is not collected, SIDCOFOODS.ae does not knowingly distribute personal information regarding minors under the age of 18.
CORRECTIONS AND UPDATES. If you wish to modify or update any information SIDCOFOODS.ae has received, please contact email@example.com.
5.CUSTOMER CLARIFICATION: Client ought to recheck the items gotten on delivery , we wont be responsible is any item is lost.
6. RETURN AND REFUND POLICY: Sidco Foods takes customer satisfaction very seriously. In the case of problems with your order, please send us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org and we will assist you. Additionally you can also give us a call or message us at; 04 264 2247. Please Note Complaint would be Valid if placed within 10 days on Purchase .